Drew a picture for coyotecommon
At Stanford there was this Professor who was a total bitch and she taught British Literature, which was cool. Except she taught only her opinions of the books and it didn’t help me as a writer. I went to school to learn new things to improve my craft, not have someone else’s opinions carved onto my forehead.
So anyway, for our final project, she asked us to write a ten page paper on why the color symbolism in Othello was so significant. I did some research and it turned out that she did her entire graduate thesis on this very subject. I was mad. This wasn’t teaching, this was boosting her ego. SO I wrote a ten page essay on why color symbolism in Othello wasn’t significant, satirizing it to the point of no return, saying that her opinion was an opinion and shouldn’t be taken seriously.
SHe failed me, needless to say. So in retaliation, I responded by baking a batch of brownies laced with weed and laxatives and delivered them myself to the professor hours before her big graduation speech. I told her that it was a peace offering, my way of apologizing and asking if I could do anything to fix my grade.
She refused to fix my grade.
In the end, she shit herself on stage.
I didn’t regret it.
english lit majors don’t fuck around
Elsa comes out of her room after years of isolation for…ramen?
you don’t need
- to bind your breasts
- outie genitals
- a superiority complex
- butt hair
you do need
- to be as swift as a coursing river
- with all the force of a great typhoon
- with all the strength of a raging fire
- mysterious as the dark side of the moon
THIS IS MY FAVORITE FUCKING POST ON THE PLANET
THIS SONG IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE PRETTY NO
Okay srsly, WHAT SONG IS THAT
my mom told me to put the dog to bed but didn’t specify which bed
List of incredibly hot things to say during sex:
- GONDOR CALLS FOR AID
- BLESS US AND SPLASH US PRECIOUS
- THEY’RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD
- MUSTER THE ROHIRRIM
- RELEASE THE RIVER
- DESTROY IT
Magical Paths Begging To Be Walked
Roads and paths pervade our literature, poetry, artwork, linguistic expressions and music. Even photographers can’t keep their eyes (and lenses) off of a beautiful road or path, which is why we collected this list of 28 amazing photos of paths.
Paths like these have a powerful grip on the human imagination – they can bring adventure, promise and change or solitude, peace and calm. There’s nothing like a walk down a beautiful path to clear your head – or to fill it with ideas!
I’ll leave you with an excellent quote from J. R. R. Tolkien’s works while you enjoy these images; “It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.“
- Autumn In The White Carpathians : Janek Sedlar
- Rhododendron Laden Path, Mount Rogers, Virginia, USA: Robert Ziegenfuss
- Spring In Hallerbos Forest, Belgium: Kilian Schönberger
- Autumn Path In Kyoto, Japan: Takahiro Bessho
- Autumn Path: Lars Van Der Goor
- Bamboo Path In Kyoto, Japan: Yuya Horikawa
- Hitachi Seaside Park Path In Japan: nipomen2
- Dark Hedges In Ireland: Stephen Emerson
- Winter Forest Path, Czech Republic: Jan Machata
- Path Under Blooming Trees In Spring: Emanuel Costinas